Oak Cliff In the News
Oak Cliff Highlight: Bishop Dunn High School
Dallas News: Oak Cliff Blog
WELCOME TO OAK CLIFF
“Oak Cliff derives its name from the massive oaks that crown the soft green cliffs.” So states an early advertisement describing the community just south of the Trinity River from Dallas, Texas.
We welcome you to Oak Cliff's virtual home of history and happenings! This website is about Oak Cliff past and present. Most of the information on this site was contributed by folks like you -- so if you have information or pictures of Oak Cliff please share them with us! Click here and we'll let you know how to best send them to us.
See our map of Bishop Arts Dining options.
On-Going EVENTS IN AND AROUND
- The KESSLER -- What's happening (concerts, events, tickets) at the Kessler?
- TEXAS THEATRE - Movies and Events
- DRAMA - TECO - Events, productions, tickets
- BELMONT -- Events at the Belmont Hotel
- PLAY BALL! The Dallas Youth Baseball
- Yearly Kimball H.S. Mini-Reunion hosted by Charles Kritley. Contact email@example.com.
- List your EVENT or SCHOOL REUNION - Free!
Oak Cliff Inspired Books
A beautiful image of Lake Cliff Park
compilments of Photographer Tristen Wilson
- Bronco Bowl
- Oak Cliff Earth Day 2010 at Lake Cliff Park
- The Mystics
- Pig Stands
- Stevie Ray Vaughan
- Ads from Oak Cliff's Past
- YesterCliff -- Memories of the past
- New -- The Last Day the Streetcars Ran in Oak Cliff and Dallas
Thanks for Oak Cliff Memories